Using this function, you get a text message or an e-mail if a disturbance occurs that makes the trip you intended to do no longer work.
We will then send a message with the information and prompts you to search for an alternative that works (click on the link in the message for more help).
NOTE that real time information is not yet developed across the region. Currently, you will get information about problems occurring in these areas:
- Virtually all traffic in the Gothenburg area
- City Bus service in our other cities
The system is being expanded gradually, and you can sometimes get information about specific region buses and some trains.
- Search out a trip and open the details of the trip.
- Press monitoring trip.
- Fill in either your phone number or your email address.
- Choose how far in advance you want to be notified in the event of problems. If you're your first trip in the morning so you might not want to have a message about problems in the middle of the night, but only for a moment before you leave.
- Press activate the service.
- The service is free.
- You can not cancel an ongoing surveillance. It remains until the trip is completed.
- You can not have more than four simultaneous alerts.
- The service is under development and we are currently unable to provide any guarantee that it works all the time.
- Remember: If you do not receive information about a delay or cancellation, so it does not mean that it is not a problem - just that we do not know it and can tell about it.