Detta är icke-javascriptversionen av västtrafiks webbplats. För en bättre upplevelse slå på Javascript eller uppgradera din browser.

What should I do if I lose my school card?

Contact your school office, which will block your card and order a replacement card. Have a good look for your card before you report it missing to avoid paying the fee the school charges for arranging a new card.


Sök resa
Follow us