Detta är icke-javascriptversionen av västtrafiks webbplats. För en bättre upplevelse slå på Javascript eller uppgradera din browser.

What should I do with my school card if I move or leave the school?

You must return the card to the school to avoid being charged for it. If you move, the school office will decide whether you are still eligible for a school card or not.


Sök resa
Follow us