Detta är icke-javascriptversionen av västtrafiks webbplats. För en bättre upplevelse slå på Javascript eller uppgradera din browser.

What happens if I leave my school card at home?

If you are going to primary or secondary school, you can travel to school without your card. When you arrive, go to the school office and they will give you a “Ticket for the trip home”.  If you are at upper secondary school and travel without your school card, you must pay the fare yourself.


Sök resa
Follow us