Accessibility adapted trains
All trains must be equipped with audio-visual announcements, a ramp/lift and wheelchair space.
- Automatic stop announcements containing information about the next stop.
- Internal information displays containing information about the next stop.
- There are lifts or ramps on vehicles for use by passengers with wheelchairs.
- You will be given help with the lift/ramp unless the traffic situation dictates otherwise.
- Wheelchair users are responsible for attracting the driver’s attention when getting on/off if the ramp/lift is used.
Wheelchairs and wheelchair space
- Manual and electric wheelchairs and electric scooters (electric wheelchairs with handlebars) can be carried on trains.
- The wheelchair’s dimensions must not exceed 70 cm wide and 120 cm long, and the combined weight of wheelchair and passenger must not exceed 300 kg.
- If required, transport staff will provide help to strap in your wheelchair and take payment for your journey.
- You must use any fastening devices provided for the whole of your journey.