Accessibility adapted ferries
All ferries must be equipped with audio-visual announcements, a ramp/lift and wheelchair space.
- Automatic stop announcements containing information about the next stop. Announcements are made manually on ferries that do not have automatic announcements.
- Internal information displays containing information about the next stop.
- There are lifts or ramps on vehicles for use by passengers with wheelchairs.
- You will be given help with the lift/ramp unless the traffic situation dictates otherwise.
- Wheelchair users are responsible for attracting the driver’s attention when getting on/off if the ramp/lift is used.
Wheelchairs and wheelchair space
- Manual and electric wheelchairs and electric scooters (electric wheelchairs with handlebars) can be carried on ferries, with the exceptions below.
- The wheelchair’s dimensions must not exceed 70 cm wide and 120 cm long, and the combined weight of wheelchair and passenger must not exceed 300 kg.
- If required, transport staff will provide help to strap in your wheelchair and take payment for your journey.
- You must use any fastening devices provided for the whole of your journey.
Line 326 Älgön–Rörtången, line 879 Fjällbacka Post Boat and the reserve vessel on line 361 Åstol–Rönnäng only carry manual wheelchairs on board.
Line 362 Härön–Kyrkesund does not carry wheelchairs on board.