Flex ticket removed
April 22 was the last day to buy the flex ticket. If you have a flex ticket, it must be activated within 30 days, May 21 is the last possible day of activation. On June 19, the flex ticket expires and is thus no longer valid as a travel pass.
This is how the flex ticket works
- The Flex ticket includes ten 24-hour tickets that you can use within 30 days.
- You choose which zone or zones the ticket should be valid in.
- The first ticket must be activated within 30 days of purchase.
- The Flex ticket is valid for 30 days from the time the first ticket was activated.
- The Flex ticket is valid on partners' trains within Västtrafik's area,
with the exception of SJ Regional Göteborg – Töreboda.