Chat with us

What you need for a discount

  • Activity compensation, sickness benefit or disability allowance
  • Benefit claimant certificate from the Swedish Social Insurance Agency 

How to get your discount 

To get your discount, you need a certificate card from Västtrafik. 

Order a Certificate card

We use cookies to improve your customer experience. About Cookies