How it works
- Wear a face covering if you were born in 2004 or earlier. This means if you're 16 years old or older.
- Wear a face covering in rush hour between 7-9 am and 4 pm on weekdays.
- Put on your face covering before boarding and keep it on during the journey.
- You are responsible for buying a face covering.
Avoid traveling in the first place
Keeping a distance from each other is a more effective way to reduce the risk of covid-19 infection than wearing a face covering and being close to other people. Therefore, it is important that you follow our 3 most important recomendations when traveling on public transport.
Our 3 most important recomendations:
- Avoid unnecessary travel on public transport. Consider whether you can refrain from travelling by working from home, walking or cycling.
- Do not travel if you are ill or having a cold.
- If you have to travel:
- Travel outside rush hour.
- Take the next departure if it starts to get full on board.
- Wear a face covering during rush hour if you are 16 years old or older.