Can I get compensation if I took my own car in case of a delay?

You can get compensation if you choose to drive your own car or to be driven. We calculate compensation according to Skatteverket's standard for tax-free mileage compensation (SEK 18.50/mil).
The maximum compensation is SEK 1250 regardless of how many people travel in the car.

We use cookies to improve your customer experience. About Cookies