How do I travel outside the zon in which the senior ticket is valid?

You can top up your Senior citizen card with money, in any store that sells our products. This is called pay-as-you-go. With pay-as-you-go, you pay for the part of the journey that is made outside the zone in which your senior ticket is valid.

You can also buy a ticket in our app Västtrafik To Go. Just buy a single ticket for the zone/zones not covered by your senior ticket.

We use cookies to improve your customer experience. About Cookies