Can I lend my ticket or send it to someone?
If you have registered your period ticket in the app, you can lend it.
Here's how it's done:
- The app creates a text message that you send to the person who will borrow the ticket. The person who is going to borrow the ticket needs to have the app installed on their phone. The lending is valid only when the ticket is visible in the recipient's app.
- Once the ticket is received, it will be on loan until 04:00 am.
- The ticket will automatically return to you at 04:00 am (24 hours after you lend it out).
- You can lend the ticket unlimited number of times, but to a maximum of five different phones per ticket. If the recipient is logged in to the app at the time of lending, it can receive the ticket on multiple phones.
- You can lend period tickets valid for 30, 90 or 365 days.