Our most important advice
- Consider walking or cycling a part of your journey if possible. It's good for your health and sustainable travelling.
- You can still plan your journey here on our website or in our app Västtrafik To Go and see how crowded a departure usually is.
All restrictions and recommendations in Sweden regarding the corona virus have ceased.
We will continue to monitor any developments and act on the basis of the information and guidelines that come from the Public Health Agency of Sweden and other authorities.
Our vehicles, travel centres, stations and stops are cleaned as usual, which means that they are cleaned every day.
Västtrafik acts on the authorities' recommendations to ensure safe pre-ordered traffic. This means that from April 1, you will travel as usual again with pre-ordered traffic.
This means that:
- Your trip is planned and carried out again in accordance with what applies to you in the current travel type.
- Your journey is coordinated so that you and everyone who needs to travel get their best possible trip. Everyone travels together – whether you are physically in the same vehicle or not.
- You are once again allowed to travel even if you have respiratory symptoms, the same applies to the driver.
- No requirements for visors for drivers, or face masks for drivers and customers remain.
- There may be vehicles in our traffic that still have barriers between the front and rear seats. It is the respective transport companies that decide on these.
Travel types in pre-ordered traffic:
- Transport service
- Hospital taxi
- School travel taxi
- Local services (Närtrafik)
- Flex traffic
- Call-controlled lines
Contact us if you have any questions
If you have any questions, please contact our pre-ordered travelling customer service.
Phone: +46 (0)20-919090 (tone selection 4)
Transport services, school taxis and sick travel taxis are planned based on what has been decided by the traveller's home municipality and by the Västra Götaland region.
For questions about regulations, please refer to the respective authority (the municipality's website or https://www.1177.se/vastra-gotaland/sa-fungerar-varden/sjukresor-och-fardtjanst/sjukresor-i-vastra-gotaland/e)