Regionen runt day tickets
With Regionen runt you can travel as much as you like throughout Västra Götaland for 24 or 72 hours. Ideal for tourists, visitors and perhaps even those travelling on business.
|1 days||310 SEK|
|1 days||235 SEK|
|3 days||470 SEK|
|3 days||620 SEK|
Where the ticket is valid
Zones: All zones in Västra Götaland county and in Kungsbacka municipality
Where the ticket is valid
24-hour and 72-hour tickets are period tickets you can use for unlimited travel within the area stated on the ticket, for 24 hours with a 24-hour ticket and for 72 hours with a 72-hour ticket.
24-hour and 72-hour tickets on a Västtrafikkort become valid when they are used for the first time, but no later than 90 days after purchase, otherwise they expire. Unactivated 24-hour and 72-hour tickets can be exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
24-hour and 72-hour tickets bought using the Västtrafik To Go app are activated at the time of purchase.
24-hour and 72-hour paper tickets become valid at the time of purchase and cannot be exchanged.
- SJ trains in 2nd class (excluding high-speed trains, night trains and InterCity trains) on the following routes: Uddevalla-Trollhättan-Gothenburg, Gothenburg-Åmål, Gothenburg-Skövde-Töreboda, Gothenburg-Ed and Gothenburg-Borås-Hestra (does not apply our 24-hour and 72-hour tickets)
- SJ High-Speed trains in 2nd class on the route Strömstad-Uddevalla (does not apply our 24-hour and 72-hour tickets)
- Tågab trains in 2nd class on the routes Gothenburg-Herrljunga-Falköping-Skövde-Töreboda and Gothenburg-Trollhättan-Öxnered-Åmål (does not apply our 24-hour and 72-hour tickets).
- NSB trains in 2nd class on the Gothenburg-Trollhättan-Öxnered-Ed route. This card is not valid as part payment for onward travel with NSB (does not apply our 24-hour and 72-hour tickets).
- Öresundståg trains in 2nd class on the route Gothenburg-Kungsbacka-Åsa.
- DVVJ railbus on the route Bengtsfors-Mellerud (does not apply our 24-hour and 72-hour tickets)
- Ringlinien vintage trams.
- Line 615 on the route Frillesås-Bua-Varberg. Also valid for onward travel within the arrival zone.
- Line 777 (Västtrafik/Hallandstrafiken) on the route Kungsbacka-Åsa-Frillesås-Bua-Varberg. Also valid for onward travel within the arrival zone.
Validity receipt instead of card reader
There are no card readers on these lines. You must carry the validity receipt for the ticket with you to show that it is valid. You can obtain a validity receipt from a driver or from our ticket offices and sales points.
If you are over the age of 20 and have an adult period ticket, three people under 20 can travel with you for free. Great for those travelling together!
How the offer works
- The offer is valid for period tickets and 24-hour and 72-hour tickets for adults and those with a Senior citizen card.
- It is valid on Västtrafik’s trains, buses, trams and ferries within Västtrafik’s operating area (Västra Götaland region and Kungsbacka municipality).
- It is valid on Öresundståg trains between Gothenburg and Åsa.