Närtrafik is public transport for those who want to travel between rural and urban areas. For example, if there is not a bus where you live. Call to order!
Travelling by Närtrafik
- You travel from any address to any of the municipality's närtrafikhållplatser or vice versa. The address must be in the green area on närtrafikkartan.
- Please decide within the time interval you want to travel.
- Order by phone at least one hour before the time interval begins. At the time of ordering you will get a precise departure time.
- Be ready to leave at the departure time you are given.
- Sometimes, you share rides with other travellers. This means that travel time can be a bit longer.
Select municipality to see times, stops and map
Terms and conditions
All our vehicles are equipped with a booster seat that a child can borrow during the journey. You can bring your own booster seats with you if more than one child will be travelling.
Please bring your own child car seat and baby seat for children who need one.
Please indicate when booking if you want to bring a pram or pushchair with you.
You can bring your pet with you on the journey if you mention this when booking. Pets must travel in a cage in the vehicle’s luggage area.
Please indicate when booking if you want to bring luggage with you. You can bring luggage with you that is no larger than two shopping bags.
Rollators and personal equipment
Please indicate when booking which equipment you want to bring with you, such as a rollator.