How to order Community bus
Phone numbers and opening hours for ordering a community bus can be found by selecting the municipality below.
How to travel with Community bus
- Decide when you want to travel.
- Order no later than the day before you want to travel.
- The times in the timetable are approximate. You will get a more accurate time when booking your trip.
- When we pick you up, it is important that you stand outside and are ready for take off.
- Sometimes you get to carpool with other travelers. This means that the travel time can be a little bit longer.
- Connect Bus now operates the Community bus for Orust municipality. Information on Orust municipality's website.
You can travel within the area as well as to and from Stenungstorg.
Phone number: 0303-21 49 50*
Opening hours: Monday-Thursday: 9-16. Order no later than the workday before the day you want to travel.
Timetable when bus Stenungsund (pdf, opens in new window)
Tickets and prices
Adult: SEK 35
Youth: SEK 26
Payment methods: Västtrafik To Go or Västtrafik card.
Senior card: If you have a senior card you can use it on the community bus. You can travel within the zone in which the senior card is valid.