How to travel with a stroller
- It is free to bring a stroller on public transport.
- On high vehicles - lift aboard the stroller with the handle inward.
- On low vehicles - drive on and reverse off.
- Place the stroller adjacent to the middle doors where there is space.
- Brake the stroller and fasten it with the vehicle straps.
- Press the blue children's cradle button on buses when you disembark. Then the driver lowers the bus.
If the stroller surface is full
If the stroller surface is already full of prams, wheelchairs or walkers when you board, you will unfortunately have to wait for your next departure.