Rules on the carriage of pets
- Animals must be on a lead or in a cage or bag.
- Fur-bearing animals must travel at the rear of the vehicle out of consideration for people with allergies.
- Your pet must sit on the floor to avoid fur sticking to the seats.
- Two pets may travel together if they have the same owner. Otherwise only one pet is permitted in each vehicle.
- For the safety of everyone, you are not permitted to bring poisonous or dangerous animals on board.
Guide dogs and hearing dogs
Guide dogs and hearing dogs are always permitted on board, even if there are already other animals on board. You can sit wherever you like.