What to do when travelling with a pram/pushchair
- On high-floor vehicles – lift the pram/pushchair on board, handle first.
- On low-floor vehicles – push on forwards and off backwards.
- Position your pushchair in the space provided next to the middle doors.
- Put the brake on your pram/pushchair and secure it using the vehicle’s straps.
- Press the blue pushchair button on buses when you want to get off. The driver will then lower the bus.
What to do if the pushchair area is full
If the area is already full with pushchairs, wheelchairs or rollators when you want to board, you will unfortunately have to wait for the next departure.