Chat with us

Application for compensation

Highest compensation by taxi or car: 1250 SEK

Tips, share a taxi!

The maximum compensation is calculated per person when you travel by taxi. This means that two people can travel by taxi for 2500 SEK. If there are several of you who share the cost of a taxi and do not belong to the same travel company, we recommend that you request a shared original receipt from the driver.

If you are travelling with your own car the highest remuneration is of  1250 SEK regardless of how many people that went with the car.

If you travel by taxi or private car, you are not entitled to any further compensation for the delay.

Apply now by submitting the form

Use the form below to apply for compensation. Attach  receipt in original.

Apply for reimbursement for taxi or car (pdf, opens in new window)

Save the form before completing it.

If you have taken your own car in the event of a delay, you may receive compensation of congestion tax and parking fee.

Two ways to substantiate outlays for congestion tax

  • Attach a copy of the payment slip from the Swedish Transport Agency when you submit the form above. Make a copy of both the front and back of the avin.
  • Attach an extract from the Swedish Transport Agency's register on their website when you submit the form above.

Parking fee expenses

  • Parking fee must be substantiated by receipt.
We use cookies to improve your customer experience. About Cookies