How to travel with a stroller
- It is free to bring a stroller on public transport.
- On high vehicles - lift aboard the stroller with the handle inward.
- On low vehicles - drive on and reverse off.
- Place the stroller adjacent to the middle doors where there is space.
- Brake the stroller and fasten it with the vehicle straps.
- Press the blue children's cradle button on buses when you disembark. Then the driver lowers the bus.
- You can choose which door you want for boarding, for example where there's space for your stroller. If you're traveling with a Västtrafik card, scan it by the closest ticket reader. If you're traveling with a ticket in our app Västtrafik To Go, it's voluntary to show it to the mobile ticket reader by the driver.
If the stroller surface is full
If the stroller surface is already full of prams, wheelchairs or walkers when you board, you will unfortunately have to wait for your next departure.