How to bring a pet on your trip
- Keep the animal on a leash, in a cage or bag.
- Fur animals shall travel at the rear of the vehicle to make it easier for people who are allergic.
- When travelling by train, fur animals must travel either at the front or at the rear.
- Leave the animal on the floor to avoid fur sticking to the seats.
- To make everyone feel safe on board, do not bring poisonous or dangerous animals with you.
A guide dog may always accompany on board even if there are already other animals on board. You'll you can sit in any place you like.