Our partners can be divided into two groups
- Öresundståg and SJ Regional Gothenburg - Säffle. On these trains, all Västtrafik tickets apply with a few exceptions.
- SJ Regional, and Vy. On these trains, only period tickets apply (1 day, 3 days, 30 days, 90 days and 365 days). Single tickets do not apply. Special terms apply for the summer ticket, see validity for the summer ticket.
On Öresundståg, the validity varies depending on if you travel with our app Västtrafik To Go or with our Västtrafik card.
- App Västtrafik To Go: period tickets, day tickets and single tickets are valid.
- Västtrafik card: Period- och day tickets are valid together with a certificate of validity. Pay as you go and single tickets on Västtrafik cards are not valid.
Single tickets on paper and school tickets for zone B are not valid on Öresundtåg.
On the SJ Regional train Gothenburg - Säffle you can travel with Västtrafik's period tickets, single tickets and pay-as-you-go-card. Day tickets Zone ABC are only valid between Gothenburg - Åmål. You can not travel with a senior ticket.
Please observe: You cannot travel with Västtrafik's tickets on all of our train partners departures. Search your trip in our Travel Planner to see what applies for your particular departure.
To bring on the trip
- Proof of validity, if the ticket is on a Västtrafik card.