It is not allowed with:
- Hate or offensive comments about ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, profession or political affiliation.
- Careless or obscene language
- Promotion or advertising of commercial products, events or politics
- Dissemination of rumours, misinformation and disinformation
- Racism or xenophobia
- Personal attacks
- Pornography or sexist utterances
- Incitement to racial hatred, intimidation or harassment
- Incitement to violence or acts that may violate Swedish law
- Comments that are off topic, stick to the topic under discussion
- Comments perceived as spam
- Classified information or personal data
We delete and report comments and posts that violate our rules. We report to the police things that break the law, such as threats or incitement to racial hatred. As a writer, you are responsible for what you publish. This means that if you write something that is against the law, you can personally be responsible for this.
If you violate our comment rules, you may be blocked from continuing to comment on our social media.
If you see a comment that breaks the rules, you can contact us through the channel's messaging function. If you have any questions about our social media comment rules, please contact email@example.com.