1-day and 3-day tickets are period tickets you can use for unlimited travel within the area stated on the ticket for 24 hours with a 1-day ticket and for 72 hours with a 3-day ticket.
1-day and 3-day tickets on a Västtrafik card become valid when they are used for the first time, or at the specified time determined at the time of purchase, but no later than 30 days after purchase, otherwise they expire. Unactivated 1-day and 3-day tickets can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase. No refunds nor exchanges may be made once a 1-day and 3-day ticket has been activated.
1-day and 3-day tickets bought using the Västtrafik To Go app are activated at the time of purchase.
1-day and 3-day tickets in the form of paper tickets that take effect immediately upon purchase cannot be refunded nor exchanged.
With an adult period ticket in the Västtrafik To Go app, you can take three people under the age of 20 with you for free. Smart for those who want to travel together!
To take advantage of the offer, you need to add the included ticket to the app. If the journey lasts longer than 90 minutes, you need to activate the offer again.
- This applies to period tickets and 1- and 3-day tickets for adults.
- This applies to Västtrafik's trains, buses, trams and boats within Västtrafik's area (Västra Götaland region and Kungsbacka municipality).
- This applies on the Öresund train between Gothenburg and Åsa.
- This applies at SJ Regional between Gothenburg and Åmål.
- Does not apply to SJ and Vy.