How to lend your ticket
- Log in to the Västtrafik To Go app.
- Go to your account in the app's menu.
- Tap "lend ticket".
- Choose app to send the message with.
- Choose recipient and send.
To lend your ticket in the app, you must be logged in. You can lend 30-, 90- or 365-day period tickets. The recipient of a lended ticket needs to have the app installed in their phone.
The lending is valid only when the ticket is visible in the recipient's unit. Once the ticket is received, it is on loan until 04:00 the following day. The ticket will automatically return to you at 04.00.
Lend your ticket every day
You can lend the ticket an unlimited number of times, but to a maximum of five different recipients per ticket.
- If the recipient is logged in to the app at the time of lending, it counts as the same recipient even if the person changes their phone or reinstalls the Västtrafik To Go app.
- A person who isn't signed in to the app counts as a new recipient if they reinstall the app.
- If you have multiple period tickets, you can only lend the ticket that first expires.
- It is not permissible to lend a period ticket to someone else for financial compensation.