How accessible is the site
We are aware that there are shortcomings in accessibility on our website. Vasttrafik.se partially complies with the legal requirements of the Law on Accessibility in Digital Public Service according to our own assessment on 24 June 2021. We describe the shortcomings that exist further down the page.
Contact us if you can't use parts of the website
If you need material from vasttrafik.se that is not available to you, you can contact us and we will do our best to meet your needs.
We constantly strive to improve website availability and would like to receive information if you notice any deficiencies so that we can fix them.
If you are not satisfied with how we handle your views, please contact DIGG - the Digital Administration Authority. They are responsible for supervision of the Digital Public Service Accessibility Act.
Information about website availability
Here we describe the accessibility deficiencies that exist on vasttrafik.se.
Unreasonably onerous adaptation
We invoke unreasonably onerous adaptation under Section 12 of the Digital Public Service Accessibility Act for timetables in pdf. The files are designed as a basis for printed tables and the system that generates them is not built to take into account the requirements of accessibility customizations. We invoke unreasonably onerous adaptation as adaptation would be a very costly investment and involve work for which we do not have the capacity at present.
How we've tested the site
Funka has conducted an independent review of vasttrafik.se.
The following websites referred to from vasttrafik.se may have accessibility deficiencies:
- Partner Portal - Internal Website
- My account - logged in mode for our registered customers
- School Portal - website for school staff handling pupils' school cards
- Company portal- website for companies offering Västtrafik tickets to their employees
- Västtrafik's webshop at infab.io - website where customers/companies can order printed matter from Västtrafik
- Book travel - website where customers can book travel with, for example, Transportation Service
- Developer Portal - website for people who want to use Västtrafik's APIs.
Västtrafik AB continuously reviews the website and corrects shortcomings in accessibility.
Updated availability report: 2021-07-06