How to travel with Local Services
- You can travel from any address to any of the municipality's local service stops or vice versa. However the address must be in the green area on the map of local services.
- Please decide within what time interval you want to travel in.
- Order your local services by phone at least one hour before the time interval begins. At the time of ordering you will get a precise departure time.
- Be ready to leave at the departure time you are given.
- Sometimes you share rides with other travellers. This means that the travel time can be a bit longer.
Tickets and prices
Buy a single ticket in the app Västtrafik To Go or by the driver. If you buy the single ticket in the app you can travel with the same ticket if you change to another vehicle. If you buy the ticket from the driver, you can´t continue traveling with the same ticket if you change to another vehicle. Tickets purchased by the driver are paid with cash or by bank card.
If you have a senior card you can use it when travelling with Local services. However you need to bring the card's certificate of validity to show that it is valid in the zone where the trip takes place. You can get a certificate of validity in our stores or from our agents.
Adult: SEK 42 when buying a ticket from the driver, SEK 35 when buying a ticket in the app Västtrafik To Go.
Youth: SEK 31 when buying a ticket from the driver, SEK 26 when buying a ticket in the app Västtrafik To Go. Children under 7 travel for free in the company of a parent.