How to travel with Local Services
- You can travel from any address to any of the municipality's local service stops or vice versa. However the address must be in the green area on the map of local services.
- Please decide within what time interval you want to travel in.
- Order your local services by phone at least one hour before the time interval begins. At the time of ordering you will get a precise departure time.
- Be ready to leave at the departure time you are given.
- Sometimes you share rides with other travellers. This means that the travel time can be a bit longer.
Tickets and prices
With local services (närtrafiken) you can travel with the same tickets as in our regular public transport, except the pay-as-you-go-card. Single tickets are available in our app Västtrafik To Go. You can also buy your ticket from the driver, but then you can't continue your trip if you wish to change vehicles.
If you have a plastic Västtrafik card without the validity printed on it, for example a senior card, you need to present a validity certificate along with your card to show that the ticket is valid in the zone that the journey takes place in. You can receive a validity certificate for your ticket in our Västtrafik stores or any agent that sells Västtrafik's tickets.
Adult: SEK 43 when buying a ticket from the driver, SEK 36 when buying a ticket in the app Västtrafik To Go.
Youth: SEK 32 when buying a ticket from the driver, SEK 27 when buying a ticket in the app Västtrafik To Go. Children under 7 travel for free in the company of a parent.